Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 – download available

• Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us

, , , , , ,

15 Responses to “Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 – download available”

1. I dislike how Internet Explorer 8 will suggest websites to visit based on your browsing history, since it implies that someone is monitoring where I go all the time. If this is not broadcast to 3rd party companies for placing advertisements and such, then I wouldn’t mind.

I generally don’t like using downloaders to install a program. I would rather have the full installation file downloaded onto my computer, that way I don’t have to wait forever for the download to download, then install.

2. Don Francisco on May 21st, 2010 at 8:07 am

- better than IE6
    - Easy and informative
    - dint restart after installation but relaunched IE

3. I like the new sleek design of the Internet Explorer 8 toolbar, it really compliments Windows 7 well.

I enjoyed a relatively fast download speed of the Internet Explorer 8 software. The program was of no strain on my system at all.

4. lakeview gusher on June 8th, 2010 at 2:29 pm

I rate MSIE8 10 out of 10 stars!

- far better than 7.0
    - nice features
    - smooth install

5. chicago blackhawks on June 11th, 2010 at 1:59 pm

Installed easy and fast. Love the new version.

6. Installation: Nice no problem
    Overal Impressions: Very nice browser

7. I saw that you can’t download this for Windows 7 on another site I clicked on and was wondering why that was. This was easy to follow and easy to download. I already had Internet Explorer but a different version so it was good to have the upgrade.

8. I like the fact that it comes pre-installed with the Yahoo! stuff for Internet Explorer, so I won’t have to install it afterwards. Installed without any difficulties.

9. mlb all stars on July 6th, 2010 at 2:52 pm

Fast and efficient
    Quick and simple

10. Justin Bieber on July 23rd, 2010 at 5:40 am

IE8 is not as good as google chrome and installation was long.

11. Brett Banasiewicz on July 25th, 2010 at 12:43 pm

Internet Explorer 8 is simple and very easy to work and explore. I will most likely use this browser again next time I need to search for something. IE8 installation was quite quick and easy once u were able to find the program.

12. Its OK for most browsing and watching videos. Installation was not fast but didn’t take to much of my time.

13. Marjorie Mcgowan on August 7th, 2010 at 6:09 pm

I like the tabs. This version even has a menu. The other versions I’ve seen before didn’t have a menu. The installation went smooth. Doesn’t work without a reboot though.

14. Like the tabbed environment and privacy options. Easy to install and set up.

15. IE8 on the other hand is great for not only browsing, but watching videos. I have had trouble watching videos with other browsers. As far as installation, it was not too fast but it did not take too much of my time. If you have not already installed IE8, then I would say install it now, you will not be disappointed…